I am a Computer Scientist currently working as a Systems Software Engineer at Net Nanny in Philadelphia. I was previously a Machine Learning Researcher at the Privacy, Security, and Automation Laboratory at Drexel University’s College of Computing and Informatics, where I worked on problems at the intersection of Electronic Privacy and Artificial Intelligence, with a focus on Stylometry and Natural Language Processing. At this time, I was also a Graduate Teaching Assistant for several core CS courses.
I earned a Master’s Degree in Computer Science at Drexel University’s College of Computing and Informatics, where my program concentrations were Algorithms and Systems. I also earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering at Bombay University, where my research focus was Network Routing Algorithms.
My areas of work and research include:
- Applied Algorithms and Computing Theory
- Operating Systems and Computer Networks
- Compiler Toolchains and Build Systems
- Computational Algebra and Parallel Programming
- Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning
My other skills include:
- Academic/Industrial Research, Prototyping, and Development
- Technical/Non-Technical Writing and Documentation
- Teaching, Training/Mentoring, other Academic Activities